Second hand Smoke
2. Which of the following ingredients is produced
by secondhand smoke?
e. all of the above
f. none of the above
3. True or False. The smoke from one cigarette
remains in a room for up to two hours.
4. True or False. Secondhand smoke causes 3,000
lung cancer deaths and more than 50,000 coronary heart disease
deaths each year in the United States.
5. True or False. One non-smoker dies from
heart disease due to exposure to secondhand smoke for every ten
smokers who die from heart disease.
6. A healthy non-smoker must be exposed to
secondhand smoke for what amount of time before experiencing negative
a. Thirty minutes
b. Three hours
c. Eight hours
d. Five minutes
7. Which one of the following is not another
name for secondhand smoke?
a. Environmental Tobacco Smoke
b. Exhaled Toxic Emission
c. Passive Smoke
d. Involuntary Smoking